Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Laziness

So, I just wanted to say that I had a post all written out and saved to my flash disc, but then I left my flash disc at my house so therefore...I have no post.


BUT!
Don't give up on me. I will post it here this week. I promised myself I would so I have to, plus I just figured out how to use the apostrophe key (!) so who knows how many future posts that will unleash.

There's more to come. I promise!

So for the time being, here's a surplus of apostrophes. Just because I can.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Stay blessed, everyone!

3 comments:

Robin said...

You misplaced something?!!! We just might have to ground you so that you don't go anywhere to loose things!!!
Robin

Brendon said...

<3

rachel said...

SUGAR BRITCHES !!!!!! Hey, girl,WOW!! I am so glad your mom gave me this info, I know you are being blessed so much more than you are blessing( at least, that's what is feels like, been there) But, embrace it all, all the good things folks send to you, 'cause God wants you to experience that love, too. And it makes us feel like we're doing something for you. God uses us and we thank Him for it,YEAH!! love you, love you, Rachel